Create Moments of Joy
We know that all people, regardless of age, are valuable, and that our aging populations deserves to be celebrated, supported, and embraced. At Walker Methodist we are committed to providing innovative care and life-enriching experiences to the more than 3,000 older adults we serve.
What your donation provides:
Your generosity will:
- Provide music, arts, holistic programming for low-income patients and residents
- Improve the quality of life for our patients and residents
- Minimize negative impacts of required medications
- Reduce anxiety and depression
- Improve the overall health and wellness of our residents and patients
We extend a special thank you to the Margaret A. Cargill Philanthropies for providing a $10,000 lead grant!
Double Your Donation
Today, your gift to Walker Methodist Foundat can be doubled, thanks to a matching gift of $10,000 by Gaylen and Julie Harms.