Men and women from local United Methodist Churches and the broader Minneapolis community raise funds from churches and members as well as hosting annual events at the Health Center.
The positive impact of Auxiliary activities can be seen and felt on all levels at the Health Center. One of the biggest benefits is the Health Center activities bus. Without the bus, we would be limited on the number of life enriching field trips and activities we could present to our residents.
Other key initiatives:
- Upper Room Devotionals
- Holiday gift program
- Veteran's Day recognition
- Senior Club supplies & entertainers
Volunteers provide much-needed life enrichment—bring your time and talents, and you'll receive great rewards.
- Become an Auxiliary Volunteer
- Assist with the Jewelry and White Elephant sales
- Volunteer in gift shop
- Host a floor party for residents