You have a knack for leading with your heart. We have a career that values the extraordinary way you touch people’s lives. The role of Registered Nurse is a chance to sharpen and grow your skills while getting to know our residents, who deeply value the knowledge and skills that you bring to the table. Ready for a fulfilling adventure, where no two days are the same? We’re here for you.
In this job, you’ll do things like:
- Deliver exceptional nursing care for individual residents
- Contribute to a nursing / care team in Assisted Living, Care Suites, and Memory Care
- Provide mentorship and guidance to a team of senior care professionals
- Connect with families, providing updates on their loved one’s care
- Fulfill commitments on a full-time or part-time basis, evening and weekend shifts available
What will give you an edge:
- Current Minnesota or Wisconsin RN license and BLS certification
- Familiarity or experience with electronic health record systems
- A bright disposition with sensitivity to residents’ needs; an eagerness to build positive relationships with residents and families, especially during transitional moments
In addition to the everyday joy and fulfillment of connecting and serving our residents, we can offer you an exciting career in a great team. We do whatever it takes to ensure you enjoy coming to work, can do an excellent job, and go home satisfied.
- $1,000 tuition reimbursement available after 90 days of employment for actively enrolled students
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability option
- Life insurance – basic
- Life insurance and voluntary benefits
- Paid holidays
- Bereavement leave
- 401K with employer match
- Medical and dental insurance
- Voluntary supplemental vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retention incentives
- Employee recognition events
- Flexible spending account
- Metro bus passes at reduced rate
- Free continuing education credits for licensed team members: administrators, nurses, and social workers
Our residents and employees fill each day with an amazing zeal for life. You’ll get to know our community members, find joy in big and small moments—all while you grow a career you love.
Why We Do What We Do
We live and breathe providing the best living and care options for senior adults. It’s our mission to build communities where senior adults can focus on healthy living: making friends, building new skills, and pursuing long, flourishing, purposeful lives.
Why Work Here
Walker Methodist is not your average work experience. It’s more than a job. Ask our 2021 Servant Leaders of the Year and you’ll learn that we work to enhance the lives of others and build relationships to support our mission: Life. And all the living that goes with it.