A year of never giving up hope
COVID-19 has tested us all in unique ways. This has been a season of learning, frustration, change, and, ultimately, growth. We are thankful for the support of so many, the dedication of our team members, and the trust of our residents.
Walker Methodist continues to follow the health and safety rules and regulations set forth by the Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and Center for Medicare and Medicaid. Please check out the links below to learn more about our response to the virus and to view past communications.
Get the Latest Walker Updates
Frequently Asked Questions
Words from the Team
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- LeadingAge Minnesota
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)
About the Vaccine
- Why Get Vaccinated (CDC)
- What We Know About the Vaccine (LeadingAge MN)
- It's Going to Take All of Our Tools (CDC)
- I've heard...The truth is... (flyer)
- Watch Walker's medical director answer questions about the COVID-19 vaccine (video)